Body Emulsion – Anti Ageing Formula 240ml
Earn 135 points upon purchasing this product.
Multi-action body treatment that improves quality, smoothness and overall appearance of skin.
Dry, dull skin; brown spots and hyperpigmentation; loss of firmness and keratosis pilaris
· Exfoliates dead skin cells and promotes epidermal renewal to help soften and smooth skin texture
· Stimulates skin’s natural renewal process to improve elasticity and firmness
· Reduces the appearance of brown spots and evens skin tone
· ZOX12TMprovides continuous antioxidant protection against free radical damage
· Restores hydration and strengthens skin barrier function
· Provides DNA protection and enhances DNA repair
· Can be used in combination with other treatments for atopic dermatitis, irritant eczema, allergic eczema and keratosis pilaris
· Retinol: Stimulates epidermal renewal and collagen production, and helps even skin tone
· Papain and saccharomyces cerevisiae extract: Provide enzymatic exfoliation to remove dead skin cells and smooth rough skin texture
· Diacetyl Boldine: Inhibits melanin production to even skin tone
· Glycerin, glucosamine HCL, phospholipids, urea and algae extract: Replenish hydration and lipids to restore skin barrier function
· Beta-glucan and avena sativa (oat) kernel flour: Calm and soothe irritated skin
· ZOX12TM: ZO®Exclusive 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex (encapsulated vitamins A, C and E) helps protect the skin from free radical damage and prevents future signs of premature ageing
· Acetyl tyrosine, proline and tocopherol: Provide DNA repair and protection complex
Directions for Use
Apply to clean, dry skin.
240 mL / 8.0 Fl. Oz.
As with most of us our skin has a tendency to loose moisture and in particular for me my legs have taken on a scaly appearance. I find just a small amount after showering every morning helps enormously with this and my legs don't have that dried out scaly appearance. Whilst it may be a bit pricey I would high recommend it - at least now I don't have to keep paying for and tossing out cheaper creams (which have definitely added up over the years).