- $224.00 AUDA.G.E. Interrupter Advanced is a potent corrective treatment that targets signs of visible ageing impacted by collagen decline and glycation, including wrinkling, laxity, and dullness. SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Combination, Sensitive SKIN CONCERN: Ageing
- $75.84 AUDThe ultimate plant-based, anti-ageing alternative for vitamin A. Designed to help promote a more youthful complexion, the lightweight, oil-based serum harnesses the gentle power of 1.25% pure bakuchiol. A clinically proven alternative to retinol that is ideal for those that can’t use vitamin A - eg when pregnant or nursing* as it is not recommended during this time. Bakuchiol Peptides is enhanced with brightening peptide precursors, which help to maintain a glowing, even complexion. The lilac-hued formula is also infused with cica (centella asiatica), an ingredient perfect for soothing inflamed, sensitive skin. Photostable, Bakuchiol Peptides can be used both day and night, for accelerated visible anti-ageing results. Perfect for those looking for a substitute for vitamin A in their CSA routines. *Of course, due to ethical considerations the Bakuchiol Peptides formula has not been tested on pregnant women, but there is nothing in the formula which is known to be an issue (eg vitamin A or high levels of exfoliating acids). If you are at all concerned, always consult your doctor. Bakuchiol & Pregnancy While applying vitamin A topically in skincare hasn’t been shown to cause problems in pregnancy or breastfeeding, as very little gets absorbed into the body through the skin, doctors (and Medik8) recommend avoiding, just in case, due to the known risks of high-dose vitamin A ingestion. Bakuchiol on the other hand, has been shown to have retinol-like effects but does not have the same mechanism of action as vitamin A so there is no real reason to link the two. We cannot find any documented evidence as to why Bakuchiol should be avoided during pregnancy, and we happily recommend it on that basis. Many experts including doctors and other brands are stating that bakuchiol is perfectly safe in pregnancy. As most cosmetic ingredients are untested on pregnant women, there is no way of definitively saying anything is specifically ‘safe for pregnancy’ which is why we do not more boldly state “safe for pregnancy”.
- $156.42 AUDmesoestetic post-peel 1% retinol concentrate is an ultra-concentrated serum that prolongs and boosts the renewing effect of mesopeel. A precise combination of active substances significantly improves the appearance of wrinkles and enhances skin elasticity. mesoestetic post-peel 1% retinol concentrate is a retinol-based formula maintains the stimulation of fibroblast while triggering collagen and elastin synthesis.
- $67.94 AUDRestore radiance and fight visible signs of ageing with C-Tetra, a super-light daily vitamin C serum. Antioxidant power is provided through vitamin C and E. Together, these actives help to combat sun and pollution-induced damage. The lightweight, uplifting formula helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as visibly brightening the complexion and balancing skin tone. Using a lipid-soluble form of vitamin C called tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, the formula penetrates deep into skin to provide powerful antioxidant protection with minimal irritation. C-Tetra has been carefully crafted in a water-free formula to be 100% stable, which means that the vitamin C does not degrade over time. This ensures that your formula remains highly potent from the very first use to the final drop. Formulated with nourishing, pampering oils combined with the anti-ageing power of vitamin C, this fast-absorbing vitamin C serum is ideal for those looking for skin rejuvenation. Perfect for those who are new to vitamin C, or are looking to upgrade from C-Tetra Cream or Daily Radiance Vitamin C.
- $29.60 AUDThis refreshing cleanser hydrates rejuvenates and supports collagen production. It features pantheon and allantoin to soothe, repair, and restore skin as it clears away dead skin cells and supports cellular renewal. Returns Policy
- $61.62 AUDYou might have eschewed sleep for late nights, too many drinks and bad decisions in your younger and more vulnerable years - but now you know that you need a solid 8 hours to wake up with a face that doesn’t haunt your dreams the next night around. And if you’re looking for an extra boost over those 8 hours? Reach for Medik8 Sleep Glycolic. Like you, she recognises the power of a great night’s beauty sleep, utilising encapsulated Glycolic Acid to plump out the look of fine lines, even skin tone and texture and do away with the occasional blemish, all while you’re snoozin’ away. Your new sleepy BFF!