LHA Toner 200mL
Earn 55 points upon purchasing this product.
Priming toner with Biomedic LHA technology for oily or problematic skin
LHA Toner is a targeted clarifying toner ideal for combination oily skin. Formulated with a triple combination of exfoliating agents, including lipo-hydroxy acid, glycolic acid, and salicylic acid, it efficiently removes excess residue and surface cells to get rid of clogged pores. Designed for aging skin prone to breakouts, this clarifying toner has a low pH to efficiently exfoliate and reveal brighter, more even, and refined skin.
- Features a blend of salicylic acids to address breakouts and visible signs of aging
- The low pH of the acidic solution optimises acid efficacy
- Synthetic fragrance-free
- Ideal complement to aesthetic procedures and at-home skincare use
HOW TO USE
Twice daily after using LHA Cleanser, pour a small amount of this clarifying toner onto a cotton ball and smooth over face, neck and chest.
If using in the morning, follow with a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and sunscreen.
If using in the evening, follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturiser.
- Caproloyl salicylic acid (LHA) – A derivative of salicylic acid, this lipo-hydroxy acid delivers targeted, even exfoliation while decongesting clogged pores and refining skin’s surface
- Glycolic acid – Derived from sugar cane, this alpha-hydroxy acid helps facilitate skin’s natural exfoliation while eliminating dead skin cell buildup to improve the appearance of skin tone and texture
- Salicylic acid – Extracted from the bark of willow trees, this beta-hydroxy acid unclogs congested pores while removing excess sebum and dead skin cells
855063 1 – AQUA / WATER / EAU, ALCOHOL DENAT., GLYCOLIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID, SALICYLIC ACID, D169298/1.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.