- Glycolic Acid
- Lactic Acid
- (pH 4.1 – 4.3)
- Helps to re-texturise and smooth the appearance of dehydrated skin.
- Energises tired-looking skin, restoring a radiant appearance.
- Its mild exfoliating formula helps to refine the appearance of your skin’s texture.
- Formulated to work in synergy with the Environ vitamin A moisturisers.
WHO SHOULD USE IT?
- Environ Alpha Hydroxy Night Cream may be added to your daily routine when there are signs of dehydration and rough texture.
- It may also be useful to help alleviate a retinoid reaction by supporting the acid mantle and moisturising the skin.
TIPS FOR USE
• Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone your skin with your preferred Environ products.
• Apply your regular vitamin A enriched Environ moisturiser. Wait 10-20 minutes or just be for bed, follow with the Environ Alpha Hydroxy Night cream to any focus area of rough texture or dehydration.
• Use only in the evenings, 2-3 times per week.
• Apply less frequently during spring and summer.